Our desire is for you to have the very best experience of your stay with us.
To assist us in delivering you that experience we have developed the following guidelines which we respectfully request that you adhere to.
All instructions by an employee of the hotel connected with our house rules must be observed.
These house rules are subject to change without notice.
- Your room will be ready for check-in from 15h00 on the day of arrival
- An early check-in is subject to availability, upon request, for a supplement of €50,00
- If you intend to arrive after 21h00, please contact us by phone
- On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate your room before 11h00
- Late check-out is strictly subject to hotel availability, on request and an additional charge will apply.
- Our breakfast buffet is included in the price
- It’s served between 8h00 and 10h30
- Are you visiting us by car? We would like to advise you about the possibilities to park your car during your stay
- Private Hotel Parking: €12,50 / night / car
- Our parking is situated on the left side of the hotel.
- When you want to park your car, you can drive up to the barrier and ring the bell once, so we can open the barrier for you
- You can park your car prior to your room being ready on arrival as well as after checking out your room on the day of departure
- Public Parking
- The hotel is in the green parking zone of the city
- Paying during weekends, school holidays and public holidays
- The use of the parking facilities is at your own risk.
- Private Hotel Parking: €12,50 / night / car
Car Charging Stations
- The hotel offers electric car charging stations.
- Up to two vehicles can be charged at time on our parking.
- Please ask your badge at the front desk if you want to charge your car.
- You wish to explore the beautiful Zwinregion with your own bike
- We have a closed bicycle storage available for free, with charging points for eclectric bikes
- We request to keep the bike sheds clean and the bikes next to each other in a decent way.
- Please ask access at the front desk
- Sorry, pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Assistance animals are allowed on presentation of the necessary documents
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry
- The entire hotel, including the hotel rooms, is non-smoking.
- Smoking is allowed on the communal terrace in front of the hotel, the terraces, and the balconies of your room, if you close the door.
- It is not allowed to use a super smoker (or similar cigarette substitute) inside the hotel.
- Smoking in a hotel room results in a sanction of € 150.00 in cleaning costs.
- When the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, follows automatic removal from the hotel.
Lost and Found Objects
- Lost property will only be shipped at the request of the guest and at his expense and risk.
- The object will be shipped after receiving payment.
- Otherwise, the objects will be disposed of after 3 months of storage.
- The hotel is not responsible for lost items.
- To provide all our guests with an exceptionally clean and safe hotel experience, we provide daily housekeeping.
- The actual service time will vary, according to our daily plan
- Please direct to our front desk if you wish your room to be cleaned in priority.
- Our housekeeping staff will enter the room once daily while the room is occupied to clean the room, check for safety, and verify the condition of the room
- However, our housekeeping staff will honor the DND sign on your door and will not enter the room for any purpose.
- Towels hanging up will not be changed.
- Towels on the floor, in the shower or bath will be changed.
- When we make your bed, we will change your sheets upon request.
- During your stay at the hotel, we ask you to be considerate of the environment, especially in your use of water and electricity.
- We request also that you use energy economically as this helps us to keep our prices down.
- Upon departing, we request to turn off all the water faucets as well as the lights in the room and its facilities and to shut the door as you leave.
- From 22h00 to 8h00 is the time of night peace.
- We invite every guest to be careful during this period and not cause noise that can disturb other guests.
- The hotel keeps the right to refuse further hospitality to guests who disturb other guests.
- It is prohibited to use flammable objects in the room.
- The hotel is not responsible for the shortage, damage or loss of money, valuable papers, jewelry, and other precious things not placed in the safe provided in each room.
- Video surveillance cameras monitor the territory of the hotel 24/7. These recordings will be saved and when asked for will be provided to the police for reviewing